Sunday, January 4, 2009

I've got nothing

I haven't made a post in a little because I really don't have much to say. Nothing good anyway. I've just been sitting around with frozen peas on my nads for two weeks. Things are getting better but at an amazingly slow rate. It's only been 2 weeks but it seems like 2 months.

Also, when I was told I was having the lump removed I assumed they would just take the lump. I read the pathology report and the size of "tissue" they looked at was equal to about 75% of one of my boys. I REALLY would liked to have known that ahead of time...

So here I sit just day dreaming about riding a bike. I should probably get working on the motorcycle in the garage.

1 comment:

hippichiclv said...

that's right...get workin'!!

 
img src="http://www.zipwise.com/images/geomap.jpg" alt="IP Geotargeting" border="0">