Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Manorexic

So I haven't ridden a bike in 3 whole days... To anyone who is insane like me that is enough time to gain a 100 pounds from the peanuts I've eaten. Not to mention the half a cookie I ate the other day. Right now I'm stuffing whole grain cheerios in my mouth. I'll certainly wake up 45lbs heavier tomorrow. Did I mention my boss bought me a chicken cheesesteak today for lunch. I'll certainly tip the scales at 300lbs by weeks end.





These are the thoughts that go through my head all day long. Cycling has definitely got me back in shape but at the same time inserted a whole new level of crazy into my head. I can't wait to get back to commuting on Thursday. I'm already planing the self inflicted baton death march to work and back. I'm going to wear the big backpack load it up with useless items to weigh me down and take the hilly route to and from.... Ok maybe just from... and maybe just the small back pack... BUT nonetheless!! It will be a tortuous pace that I will keep and all this fat will wash away like the bum urine in my back yard on a rainy spring day.

No comments:

 
img src="http://www.zipwise.com/images/geomap.jpg" alt="IP Geotargeting" border="0">