Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Horner WTF?

So I' watching the Giro today and Armstrong is getting spit out the back. Obviously he's not on the sauce. This is how he really would have been with out the EPO back in the day. But Horner?!?! Seriously, this guy has never been able to hold the wheel of any of the world class climbers to the top of a climb until this Giro. Now the dude is Joe climber. Does anyone believe this shit? It's like watching WWE. It reminds me of Bernard Kohl, Ricco, and Schumacher. Guys who never amounted to much their whole career and can all of a sudden climb like they have wings. I hate cheaters...

2 comments:

Martin said...

One of these days, I'm going to beat you to the top of a climb just so I can hear you call me a doper.

Joey said...

No you won't and even if you did I wouldn't call you a doper. Now if you start beating Harlan then I'll call you a doper.

 
img src="http://www.zipwise.com/images/geomap.jpg" alt="IP Geotargeting" border="0">